Operating conditions of the test laboratory
The test laboratory TEMAT d.o.o. is accredited according to the standard SIST EN ISO / IEC 17020 for non-destructive testing procedures of welds of pipelines and steel structures, welds of pressure vessels and pipelines, forgings, castings and flat steel products. We carry out testing for clients in the fields of hydropower, heat, wind, gas and nuclear energy production, petrochemicals, oil platforms, construction, restoration and maintenance of steel structures, reservoirs, pipelines, rotary furnaces, gas pipelines and water supply systems and other objects under test containing welds, forgings, castings or flat steel products. We work independently, impartially and confidentially. The scope of accreditation is listed in the annex to the accreditation certificate.
The procedures of the examination of objects under test, are carried out in accordance with the requirements of certain standards:
- mainly on sites throughout the world and also on the premises of the test laboratory,
- in production, during installation, regularly and after reconstruction,
- under appropriate conditions at the place of the examination:
- the accessibility to the object under test must be guaranteed,
- to carry out the testing, the surface of the object under test must be adequately prepared,
- it must be possible to put the object under test in different positions
- under the condition that the client himself confirms the requirements
for the conformity of the object under test, the scope of testing and the testing methods.