Operating conditions of the control body
The control body TEMAT d.o.o. is accredited as a control body according to the standard SIST EN ISO / IEC 17020 for non-destructive testing procedures – for the determination of the conformity of welds of pipelines and steel structures, welds of pressure vessels and pipelines, forgings, castings and flat steel products. We carry out testing for clients in the fields of hydropower, heat, wind, gas and nuclear energy production, petrochemicals, oil platforms, construction, restoration and maintenance of steel structures, reservoirs, pipelines, rotary furnaces, gas pipelines and water supply systems and other control objects containing welds, forgings, castings or flat steel products. We work independently in accordance with the requirements for the independence of the control type A (third person), impartially and confidentially. The scope of accreditation is listed in the appendix to the accreditation certificate.
The procedures for determining the conformity of the objects we examine are done in accordance with the requirements of certain standards and directives and are carried out:
- mainly on sites throughout the world and also on the premises of the control body,
- in production, during installation, regularly and after reconstruction,
- under appropriate conditions at the place of the testing:
- the accessibility to the object under test must be guaranteed,
- to carry out the testing, the surface of the object under test must be adequately prepared,
- it must be possible to put the object under test in different positions
- if the client himself (or in agreement with us) specifies or confirms the requirements for the conformity of the object under test, the scope of testing and testing methods.